July 26, 2009


SCHOOL IS TOMORROW . NOOO. I HATE IT. OH GOSH .
okay, cheryl, if you're reading this, i didnt SPAMMED your blog! OHMYGAY, why would I? I dont even hate you! Sorry ehk!
anyways, I MISS NICOLE ! gahhs! one more week, NO, cant stand it though.
HARRY POTTER and the HALF BLOOD PRINCE is a great DISSAPOINTMENT. its so long and draggy! so much to talk and so little action. don't watch it! My aunt fell asleep while watching it. haahaas.
SHIT.SHIT.SHIT.
there is supplymentry tomorrow. NO. omgosh, i dont even wanna go! EWW. I hate school, i'll see that short bitch who said things about cheryl. GOSH, EWW, even the thought of it is so freakishly horrible.
well, currently doing HOMEWORK. yes, LAZINESS LEADS TO THIS. hohohos. asking my COCO how to do! teehees.
last words,
I MISS NICOLE !

No comments:

Post a Comment