HELLOS ALIENS FROM OUTER SPACE ! (:
currently chatting with mayy, ex-friend yeahs? and doing some work, yeahs. Its so difficult. Science, Maths, and a project for social studies. WOAHS. im still wondering what i shall write for the project. Might work late into the night so yeahs, EYEBAGS, leave me alone! haahaas.
oh yeahs, heard a song by Sarah Reeves, its called SWEET SWEET SOUND. i found it on Selena Gomez's Myspace. yes, imma FAN. wakaka ~ ! i fell in LOVE with the song. yes, RACHEL, CARENE, KIMBERLY, hear it. its so SUPERB.
School was okay, AT LAST. i managed to IGNORE just like what mr.quek said. wahahas. oh yeahs. I love PE too. felt fresh, but sticky and sweaty and YUCKY. soooo gross yeahs.
see? My school life is just so simple. nothing much to say. its the same old things.
2 more days to seeing NICOLE ! (; yes, im over-doing it AGAIN. its not like anyone cares, heck the whole world doesn't. Alright, shall post the lyrics of the song, *CRIES*. stopp it Grace, You're over-doing it ONCE MORE.
-
I am an instrument of the living God. My life a melody to ,
His name. More than the songs I sing , Worship is everything , I live to glorify my King .
Hear the song of my life, Let it be a sweet, sweet sound. Let it be a sweet, sweet sound. I raise this anthem high. Let it be a sweet, sweet sound. Let it be a sweet, sweet sound.
Through all the mire and clay, You're washing me with grace. You carry me, oh Lord, through it all. So I will testify even in the fire. I live to praise my Savior.
Hear the song of my life. Let it be a sweet, sweet sound. Let it be a sweet, sweet sound. I raise this anthem high. Let it be a sweet, sweet sound. Let it be a sweet, sweet sound.
Let everything that has breath, Praise the Lord, Praise the Lord. And all creation will sing Hallelujah.
Hear the song of my life. Let it be a sweet, sweet sound. Let it be a sweet, sweet sound. I raise this anthem high. Let it be a sweet, sweet sound. Let it be a sweet, sweet sound.
--
yes, if there really is a GOD, hear the song of my life.
No comments:
Post a Comment