Skip church service to find my Jesus.
I know it sounds so sacrilegious,
But I just don't belong in a place like that.
I love the cause but not the act.
'Cause Jesus was a friend and not a judge.
He loved the sinners as much as he loved the little ones.
That man was love and not an act.
I sing Hallelujah;
Hallelujah, I'm set free.
Sunday mornin' wake up early,
Skip church service to find true meaning.
I know it sounds so disappointing,
But I just don't belong in a place like that.
I love the cause but not the act.
-
so yeah. this song is being repeated repeatedly in my mind, soul and heart. this is the week that im having my mid terms, and here i am talking about religious views. like fuck, i don't really know what to say about it anymore. the lyrics is what i usually do every morning. especially the red letters. i feel so worn out, so tired of trying to keep it up with being a christian. but its not easy, growing up in a family that is only based on pathetic doings of good deeds and ohh not tattoo-ing yourself and not piercing yourselif like god damn it. it fucking irritates me. like seriously? if thats your believe, than so be it. i just don't believe to that place.
im not trying to say that im going against my parents religion but all im trying to say that i know that i love God. i love Jesus. He was the best part of me. Every now and then i pray, to a god i know is real. but does he really respond, cause im sick and tired of waiting for the moments to appear. get it, MOMENTS.
in order to really believe in what you believe in, something MUST happen. it did before. but that didnt keep my spirits up high. i just dont seee the point of waking up early every sunday morning, and all i do, ALL I DO, is literally, sit outside with Rachel or my aunt/cousins. tell me whats the point of going to church now. tell me.
I came to find true meaning, but it just didnt work out for me. so ahmobs or pops, if you'r reading this, i fucking don't get what made you guys that happy to go to church every fucking sunday morning just to listen and to sing? BUT, im still your child. So if one day, i decided to stop being a christian, i would. BUT i still know that there's a God out there that loves me for WHO I AM and WHAT I THINK of him. Cuz that man was LOVE, and not an ACT.
No comments:
Post a Comment