I AM POSTING PICTURES OF ME POSING WITH STATUES. ITS COOL ONLY YO.
Haha. aites, so i have been checking F21's site since its the holiday Season and the fact that its snowing in other country is just....... terrible. :(
All the more, its making me more feel envious all over. But Singapore's raining.. HAHA, can be considered as *snowing*. I am so going to save $$ again or ask my mom to buy it for me. heeeee. Cause i just spend 50bucks on hair extentions and some other cash on fooooooood. but i don't really regret spending money on fooood. :P oh yeah back to the topic, i saw really awesome sweaters!!!!! I WANT IT. and very cute knitted hats and beanies and scarfs and ...... *the list can go on forever* HAHAHAHAH. i just wanna go shop nowwwwwwwwwwwwwww. Or you guys can buy it for me as a Christmas present! Take me out on a christmas treat! I'd love it manz! :D
Anywho, i will be going out with Hera again to shop for the hats. the last time we saw some cute beanies and hats, THEY COST ALOT. like 45$ - 100$. seriously. well i mean its Ion. but its just sooooooooooooooooo ex! how can i not stress the ex-ness. :/
and im looking forward to my family vacation to Resorts World. ♥ Hope i have a great time there, and im sure i'll ask my mom to go shoppppppppppp with me MUAHAHAH
No comments:
Post a Comment