August 4, 2010

i've been bombarded with guys messages. oh crap. nice timing eyh? :/ its always full, & i have to keep deleting all over again, and again. No, this must stop. Grace, it must stop, just stick to one person. I know you pity them, but don't let him lose his trust in you. okayy, i can message them. but not so friendly anymore? GAHHH that's the problem. i know i shouldn't keep anything from him, but im hiding away because i love him. okayy Enough of this things. just makes my life more complicated. woke up @ 7am today. i thought i was dead. but i managed to get to school on time by God's mercy. school as usual. Had to stayback for NDP Rehearsal. Was quite tired standing up the whole entire time in the hall, plus, the songs were cut short today, so imagine on the actual day. I think i could just die of embarrassment & strained-hands. There's nothing else to say i guess. I'm just too busy with assignments, & the exams are around the corner, so yeahh, might not be blogging that frequently for now. Till here.

No comments:

Post a Comment