July 6, 2010

hello sorry guys for not updating daily. I'm currently too busy enjoying life & studying at the same time. so therefore, blog will be on Hiatus. gahh im too lazy to type in any crap too. so yeah, School's school. Except for the fact that my seat was changed to the front, thanks to Mervin. but its behind Merly sayang, so all's well. actually not all's well. i slept @ 3.30am yesterday because the weather was sooooo hot! On-ed the air-con instead. hmmm this is what im intending to do over this few weeks.
  • I WANNA GO TO A LIBRARY. who wants to go for some studying?
  • I CAN'T WAIT TO WATCH DESPICABLE ME & SALT. Movies anyone?
  • And someone please ask me out because sooner or later, i will rot at home. Mayb in school too.
  • Formsprings is currently annoying me now. People don't leave their names behind. UNLESS you leave your name behind, i will change it for people with Formsprings acc to enquire.
  • imissmyJidan. NigelMyPelican. imissJidan. NigelMypelican. imissJidan. NigelMypelican.
    imissJidan. NigelMypelican. imissJidan. NigelMypelican. imissJidan. NigelMypelican.

I STILL MISS ALL MY PEPS SAYAAAAAANGS )':

No comments:

Post a Comment