May 13, 2010

Life is just in a mess right now. i fucking hate it. friends/Andreas/Him. its all in a mess. i can't take it anymore. Crying everyday is not worth it. Emo-ing at my favourite playground isn't worth it too. Even HE cant make me happy. I UPSETTED MY FRIENDS. I HATE GIRL NO. 1 FOR LEAVING ME. I HATE GIRL NO. 2 FOR HER ATTITUDE. I DISLIKE ANDREA FOR BEING SUCHA UN-HAPPY FAMILY. I HATE HIM FOR THINKING IM MEAN. :/ words can't express my feelings. I hold back my tears whenever i see my Andreas or friends, but i can't stand you for your late replies & making me wait at the playground just for a text from you. Life can't go on for me this way. You mean the world to me, but i'm not sure what i mean to you. maybe, i don't even mean a single thing to you. i don't want another broken heart. 4months. its a long wait. but i still can take it all in. Faking smiles infront of you, texting you in the most happiest mood i am, RUBBISH! its all nonsense! ): im really screwed & Depressed now. I SAYANG ANDREA, but.. I SAYANG GIRL NO 1, but.. I SAYANG GIRL NO 2, but.. & LASTLY I SAYANG HIM, BUT.. ):

No comments:

Post a Comment