May 9, 2010


Hello. I'm in a halfway lazy mood to even blog.

hmmmms. :/ MYE will be starting TOMORROW. & yet i didn't even look through my books. hmmm. School-ing totally suck yeah. WILL BE mugging for History later on. ishhh, heard that Nicole & my cousin broke up. all i can say, my cousin is a bastard. yeahh. i'm siding with the girls. I HATE TUITION. will be having one tomorrow and on Wednesday. crapp. Can't slack. I wanna study but i can't bring myself to do it. its totally suckish. Mr Shoon is a great teacher, but its my class. We keep laughing/gossiping about him. whoops? About today, went to church for the sake of seeing Charlene. We hugged once we met each other. well, she's still the same. except she's much more prettier now, Jealous ~ :/ should i cut my hair? it's getting out of shape. Especially my fringe.


Grace can do it. put him behind for now. Grace can perservere. :/

No comments:

Post a Comment