April 1, 2010

heyy readers. just finished bathing, so sweaty & smelly. yuckk. so today i have to so emphasize on it! i saw HIM. yes HIM. i was quite shock @ first but after it, there wasn't any interesting thing about HIM.. so i took HIM as another random guy? lols. i've been bomb-ered with texts from people today since i didn't bring my phone to school. one text in particular, caught my attention, shall not emphasize. im currently tuning into sad/emo songs? songs that makes you cry? no more korean songs. no mood to hear those cheerful old songs. sighh. tomorrow, will be going to Bugis for some shopping with friends. i soo love them. kayy? & today i saw HIM. i walked pass him. heart's melt. & yeahh, was talking to Merlynna over the phone just now, we were talking about a guy we both liked, & we decided to share the guy, like halve each, cool ehkayy? chill girl. its just a guy. (:
-
Now I'm in this condition And I've got all the symptoms Of a girl with a broken heart, But no matter what you'll never see me cry. it's hurtin' me to let it go Maybe 'cause we spent so much time And I know that it's no more. How did I get here with you? I'll never know. I never meant to let it get so personal. And after all I tried to do, stay away from lovin' you, I'm broken hearted, I can't let you know.

No comments:

Post a Comment