December 30, 2009

hello readers! im BACKK from my Stay at Siloso Beach Resort(: Omg, its soo fun, to kill time, and forget about the sad parts in life! ;P today, i did a MEGAZIP ( somewhat like a flying fox) with Bryan. i was Scared at first, but it was AWESOME(: worth the 29 bucks! I completely watched KBS world there. (: While i was there, there were like.. so many hurtful scenes too. but, sighh, i gotta accept that this is life right? SIGHH. Move on Grace. You damn bitch . so yeahh, tomor going to Lot 1 to see a movie with Terence, Salted Bunny! (: after the movie, we'll be gone for the Midnight Cycling with the youths. from 11pm-6.30am. (: tatata~ !


i HATE MYSELF. why am i like this? I hate this. I hate that. I hate everything. I hate everything I say, but I don't do. I hate everything i Do, but i Dont do it seriously ! why is life so effin screwed up?!

No comments:

Post a Comment