suddenly felt like posting again. hahaha. easily influenced. so yeahh, what is there to say? i've been fine these few days. NEVER planning to go back to PEPS. i hate it, hate it, hate it. start a new life. many deep cuts were filled, but slowly recovering. :D
shall post "TTL" lyrics.
Good person, you're my 1st love.The person who taught me love.. Never forget u, I remember u. I remember ONLY you..
Maybe I'll see you, so I'll wear the clothes u bought me..
Cut my hair short the way u like it. To walk on the road I walk with you, I took the long way, Thinking maybe u were there, I still keep my old phone number, hoping maybe you'll try 2 find me again.My House is still the same.In my mini-homepage, the songs we used to listened together..
Maybe you'll see me, maybe you'll come back..
we didn't 4get each other yet.. we still want each other. we are still loving but going separate ways.. Actually, I want to see u, I miss u like crazy, I'll wait for you forever, In the end, When i wait for you, I stop to wonder why I'm going around in circles.
lets start again.. i want to say to you that even though I cant see u nor hear u, I'm still holding on to you.. Getting soaked by the pouring rain, getting soaked by the pouring rain. I go to the first place where we first met, I feel so pathetic. The warm place is still there in my heart..Can you endure any more? Then Ill endure a little more. but it takes some effort, I loved u too much.I tried my best, but its impossible.
Maybe I'll see you by coincidence.. Maybe you'll see me as I wipe my tears, looking at myself in the mirror.. Maybe you'll comeback..
Good person, you're my first love..The person who taught me love.. Never forget u, I remember u..I remember ONLY you..
No comments:
Post a Comment