hello readers. haiz. just came back from church BBQ. quite fun. but, erhs, blahh. why can't i still get over you?! FUCK YOU! arsehole. please, get out of my life. i want to move on. kayy, readers, when i was on my way to the toilet, i was randomly looking around, than suddenly that guy caught my eye. we stared at each other for 10seconds before i looked away. arghh. my feelings are confusing. TROY?! blahh?! their both damn freaking CASSANOVAS!! but,. Nicole likes TROY. Jamie likes TROY. shyt. shyt. shyt. i'll be seeing blahhh tomorrow. and TROY is obviously a CASSONOVA in his MARRIS STELLA school. !@#$
I remember what you wore on the first day. You came into my life, And I thought hey, You know this could be something. Cause everything you do, And words you say, You know that it all takes my breath away.And I am left with nothing.So maybe its true.. That I cant live without you. Maybe two is better than one. There's so much time, To figure out the rest of my life. And you've already got me coming undone.
No comments:
Post a Comment