October 22, 2009

hello readers. sorry for not posting these few days. there's really nothing much to do these few days. arghs. damn bored. I'm missing all my friends. church friends, and especially NICOLE, cousin's girlf. i lovvee her to bits and pieces. It's been many, many, many weeks since i've last contacted her. oh man, i miss her truckloads. oh wellows. currently surfing the net, facebooking. i wonder why facebook never loses my interest for it. must be its games? ahahah. and to Nicole Goo, aww. i hate you too, girl! Go die k? hahah. mean person, you wont win this time aites? yeah, i miss you too monkey! (: well, Nicole Goo and I were talking about troy. Uh-oh, Should I exaggerate? Oh and these few days kept having dreams of KYUHYUN. *loud, shocking sound* but, it's a good sign! (:

누난 너무 (:

No comments:

Post a Comment