September 25, 2009

sorry for not posting these few days. i shall update soon daily after PSLE. yeah, speaking of PSLE, its CRAP. my report book came out. it was seriously CRAPY. Lately i've been had to reach, i've been too long on my own. Everybody has their own private world, where they can be alone.

i've been feeling really fucked up this few days. shit. that song is great, it really tells my own world. everything for me is shit now. Life is really shit man. family problems is really killing the shit out of me. damn. Im just so fucking depressed.
don't know how I pry away and I ended up in this position. starting to feel distant again, its a shame. In my shoes, just to see what it's like, to be me. I'll be you, let's trade shoes. just to see what I'd be like, to feel your pain and you feel mine.Go inside each other's mind, just to see what we find,look at shit through each others eyes. think Im starting to lose my sense of humor..
Everything is so tense and gloom.I almost feel like I gotta check the temperature in the room.Just as soon as I walk in,It's like all eyes on me. So I try to avoid any eye contact,cause if I do that then it opens a door to conversation. Like I want that. But I just hide behind the tears of a clown.So why don't you all sit down,listen to the tale Im about to tell.
Hell, we dont have to trade our shoes. And you dont have to walk no thousand miles .I just wanted to fit in. Every single place, Every school I went.I dreamed of being that cool kid. Even if it meant acting stupid. Aunt Edna always told me : 'Keep making that face till it gets stuck like that. 'Meanwhile Im just standing there. Holding my tongue up trying to talk like this. I learned my lesson and cause I wasnt tryin to impress my friends no more. But I already told you my whole life story, not just based on my description.

No comments:

Post a Comment