September 7, 2009

i've began to start to heal. time has made me strong slowly. I cant belive he did that. WHY. WHY. WHY. to be real, he doesn't matter about her anyway. She's my friend. Now you're calling, telling me you're sorry? oh well, i wont accept it. IT HAPPEN ALREADY. I was DISGUSTED man, DISGUSTED. You dont like me in the first place. you just like the chase. You take my hand and you say you’ve changed, But boy you know your begging don’t fool me. Because to you it’s just a game . yeah. i think the song too little too late is meant for you..


-/Go find someone else. In letting you go,I’m loving myself. You've got a problem? don’t come asking me for help. I can love with all of my heart baby, I know I have so much to give. But its all to late now. You say you dream of my face, but you don’t like me. You just like the chase, to be real, it doesn't matter anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment