heyy guys, just finished watching BRING IT ON : all or nothing. Its dammn nice! but i guess step up 2 would be better. Bad news, st.Margaret's Secondary School's cutoff point for express is 240! but, ahmobs says i can go to normal academic, good rights? I couldn't DSA into it. how cruel of them. hahas. Their CCA's are like, so freaking cool and awesome. I want to join Rhythmic Gymnastics, and Modern Dance. sounds cool don't they? anyway, Nicole send me a message in my facebook profile saying she'll POKE me. ohwellows, i shall run first(: didn't go to school today, was sick during class yesterday morning during MT. will be back in school by Thursday. oh yeahs, happy belated birthday to Cheryl, (: bytheway, i miss SCOTT! he didnt come for tuition last week. dammn. plus, ahmobs bought for me some new clothes, yeahs, its a singlet or so? i want keammyKou's vest! Give it to me Kimberly! , (: tsk! don't give up on him so easily, yeahs, i ACCIDENTALLY OVERHEARD you and Rachel's conversation about boyys. SHHESH.
-/ I LOVE SPELLCHECK (:

No comments:
Post a Comment